30 Day NBA Challenge! Day 8- Trailblazers

Today is all about the Portland Trail Blazers!
There colors are Black, red, silver, white

Polishes used:
China Glaze- Sneaker Head
Sally Hansen-Celeb City , Black Out, White On
Black striper




I think these were super cute I love the the colors together too. I wanted the logo to look perfect but I just couldn't figure it out. I couldn't understand how to overlap them to make the swirl shape, but I still love the.
On another note I am tired of these colors all at the same time! Why isn't there a team with some more interesting and different colors! Gosh! I may just go down memory lane for teams that may have had different colors at one point in time.
 As always check out these bloggers latest Challenges!
Exotic Lacquer
Nails Beautiqued

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment, Like, and Pin!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts