OPI-San-Tan-Tonio

I have been searching for the perfect shade of brown to match my skin tone to have  Mannequin Hands. I was given this polish and I think it is the closest I have seen yet. San-Tan-Tonio is a medium tan brown cream.
This was 3 coats.



 I love this kind of brown its so pretty and was very smooth! I did a little french tip below with Sinful- Open Seas.
Would of been cuter if it was neater, but I wanted something quick and easy.
Once again thanks to Sheila for sending it to me!


Do you guys love this color? What's your favorite Taupe/Brown colors?

On other new I have went crazy and bought(boyfriend actually paid for it all lol)a SHHH load of polishes and extras I cant wait to get it all!!!
Plus!!! I got photoshop back!!! CS5 is awesome!

So stick around to see what I got!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. This looks great on you! My favorite taupe/brown color is Essie's Glamour Purse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I may have to look for that. I have yet to find that perfect (or even close to perfect) Mannequin Hands nude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mannequin hands are the same resaon i bought san-tan-tonio! im typically not a fan of "plain" colors but i love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts