Nail Mail Part 2!!!!

Hey guys!!! I have more polishes that came today! I thought I would have to wait til Monday, but I was so wrong!
The fun part of opening everything! Oh! and it only took me 10 mins to get into that damn box!

 Top Row: Nicki Minaj Collection(Save Me, Fly, Pink Friday, Did It On Em, Metallic 4 Life, and Super Bass Shatter)
Bottom Row: OPI- Designer...De Better! (Muppets Collection), Movin Out and Man of La Mancha (Holiday on Broadway Collection), Nubar- Purple Beach and.....

 ...Red Angel stamping plates! I am so hyped about these! and I love the card now I really like them!

(OPI- Man of La Mancha and Movin Out)
I tried to capture the duochrome in these two. I just love these! Thank god I looked through the seller's  pages. I didn't expect to find these on there. They also have a good amount of other discontinued OPI polishes.

Well that's all for today's haulage! I still have more stuff coming so keep your eyes peeled!

Thatks for reading! Dont forget to Like, Pin, and Comment!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts