Zoya- Zara Swatches

Hey ladies! Do you ladies with large stashes find it hard to just pick one polish?
I swear it is not getting any easier! So I just finally decided that I wanted to try Zara.

Zara is a lavender purple with golden shimmer.
It was from the Flourish Collection in 2008 which was a winter collection.
If I didn't know that I really would've thought it was a spring polish, but that's me.
It was pretty sheer at first but it gets opaque in 3 Coats.



I love the gold shimmer in it. It makes this color so unique!
I really love this polish. It's like Zoya can do no wrong when it comes to their purples! I just can't understand it.
Well this is a must-have for anyone who loves purples, Zoya polishes, or is just a polish junkie like me!

What you guys think of Zara do you just love it or Nope next!



Thanks for reading

Niesha♥

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Zara is sitting in my untrieds...need to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I really want to try Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is super gorgeous! I love the color and I love the shimmer...this might have to be a must-have...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first Zoya and is still my favorite polish from this brand so far. It's a definite stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts