Nails for Nicki Minaj Contest!!! Vote for Me!

Hey ladies I have joined another contest on OPI FB Page. This time around it was all about Nicki Minaj. Soon as I saw that I was like Oh what I got to do! So there were 4 different Nicki outfits to choose. I was most excited about what she wore to the Victoria Secrets show and started conjuring up what I wanted.

Ready to see them! Here ya go!


This is the outfit I was inspired by.

*UPDATE*
I used press on nails for these and will more than likely be disqualified not to happy about it, but it is what it is, so just let me know if you liked them thanks.



Thanks for reading!

Niesha♥

Comments

  1. I LOVE it! You did an awesome job! You got my vote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AMAZING job! I love how you got inspiration from her outfit! It's spot on !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts