Friday, March 18, 2011

Pastel Skittle Nails + Zebra Nail Art

After I cut my silly brittle nubs, I was thinking "What to do with my nails?" I started lookin through my pile and since Spring is near I chose all pastel spring colors.


Thumb: Essie Lapis of Luxury, Index: Pure Ice Love, Middle:Sinful Colors Unicorn, Ring: Kiss Soft Purple, Pinky: China Glaze Re-Freshmint


This is so girly and cute. It reminds me of the little egg candies that usually are around during Easter.
Then I thought to put a design on it and zebra print pop in my head.
and this is what I came up with...


I think these are so fun and cute. These are also great for Spring and Easter.
What do you think and would you wear them?

6 comments:

  1. Do you like the Pure Ice polishes? I have never tried those before

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty good and inexpensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great spring colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skittles like this! It definitely looks like Easter time...I wish it would actually start to feel like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some collection on the spring fashion I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...