Zoya- Robyn and Spoiled- Trust Fund Baby

Hey all I have been so sad about my camera and trying to figure were to get another one from. So I started thinking and I thought "STUPID! you have another camera!" It isn't the best, but for now it has to do the job.
So I want to show this combo that I love so much!

Robyn is a bright blue creme. I used 2 coats on my ring and pinky, but it there was still streaks, so I would say 3 coats is best. This is one of my favorite blues ever!



I thought Robyn would make a great combo with Trust Fund Baby.
It blue, gold, pink, and black glitters in a clear base.
I loved this combo, so much I actually have worn it twice.

I really love this combo! I also like that the pink glitters in TFB are squares instead of just hex glitters.
What do you all think of this combo?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment, Like, and Pin!

Comments

  1. That blue is awesome! I love Zoya anyways. Pretty Combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Combo! Fabulous Mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you have another camera lol. This blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue! Love the glitter combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts