Friday, September 28, 2012

Puzzle Piece Mani

Good Friday everyone. I know you guys are happy its the weekend! I have something fun and cute planned for you guys today. I am rocking this puzzle piece mani and love it! I used Color Club Blue-Ming, Charlotte Russe (no name peachy color) and Pure Ice- Magic Base Coat White.



I really love fun mani like these!

 Monday starts October and it will be kicking of the Halloween Challenge that I am joining in. I found out about on Lacquer Dreams  if you guys want read more about it so stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing!
    the colors are so lovely together and how did you get it so clean?
    really nice work!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, I love puzzle mani's !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...