B-Day Nails!!!(SUPER Late!)

Hey all! My B-day was on the 3rd of this month, but its still September so it's still my Bday month I love September!
I started with OPI- Teenage Dream. Which is a gorgeous pink jelly holographic glitter.
As a teenager my dreams were to be a grown woman and now that I'm 21 I still feel like a little girl at heart. (=


This is what I came up with! I have balloons, confetti, a big cupcake, 21 (my age now), and bows!
I used  
Pure Ice- Magic Base Coat(white), 
Color Clue- Blue-Ming,
Sation- Love at First Lavender, 
Zoya- Paloma, 
Essie- Knock Out Pout 
and black paint.

To all the September and Virgo babies Happy B-Day! Hope you guys like them!


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment, Like, and Pin!

Comments

  1. I love teenage dream! Love the nails, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy belated birthday! My birthday is in September too! :D Yay for September hehe. I love your bday mani! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts