Zoya- Julieanne Swatches

Has anyone been stalking the Zoya FaceBook page lately like I have been? They've been having the most flash promo sales and I haven't caught one of them yet!!! But I figure if I can't score any new ones, I'll just wear one of my beauties.
 Julieanne is a deep, blackened, purple shimmer with an iridescent green glow arond it.
It was from their 2009 Wicked collection. This is one of the 3 Zoya polishes that I own without use any of their promos. I love this polish!!! This is 3 Coats. It's was easy to apply and it dried quickly.


It's so pretty! Love it!

On another note Zoya is trying to get 80,000 likes
They are super close only like 138 to go so those who don't like them yet should go and like them right now. I feel something brewing in the air and can't wait to see whats in store!




Thanks for reading!!!

Niesha♥

Comments

Popular Posts