China Glaze- Let It Snow Swatches

Hey ladies I have these beauties to show today. These 5 are the only ones that stuck out most with me and I love them!!!

First up is Glittering Garland. It's a emerald green with tons glass-fleck like shimmer in it is my favorite green now!
2 Coats

                               


Next is Poinsetta. It's a vibrant red jelly. I love this red! It's so perfect for this season and its just so lovely.
2 Coats


Next up is Twinkle Lights. This is a multi-color glitter in a clear base. It has mostly gold, green, and red glitter in it. This one took some building up but at three coats it was perfect enough for me. Love It!
3 Coats


Next is Ring In The Red. I love this red glitter!
It's has medium hex glitters with small red glitters in a red jelly-like base.
3 Coats

and lastly is Holly-Day. Holly-Day is a dark green creme. It's a pretty creme and a very great holiday color.
It was super smooth to apply.
2 Coats


Overall I love these that I chose. I love these so much that I may give a chance to a few of the others in the collection. If you haven't tried these you should go get them before its too late.

                          
Here is the a quick review of them. What is your faves of these five? and which of the other seven should I definitely go and get? Please let me know!!!


Thanks for reading!!!

Niesha♥

Comments

Popular Posts