OPI-The Show Must Go On Swatches

The Show Must Go On is from last year's holiday  Burlesque Collection.
I was so shocked and happy to find this because I thought I was never going to have this at all. I found it in a beauty supply store in my city, and there was almost the whole Burlesque collection there. I thought I was going to die. I wanted them all, but I settle for this one.




It's a red/pink/gold duochrome foil shimmer. It applied very smoothly and it dried pretty quick. This would had been 2 coats but I use 3 just because. This was my favorite out of the shimmers and  I have been wanting this for ages!


(Excuse the pointer finger I fudged it up right before takin this!!!)



The duochrome-ness of the polishes doesn't show very well on the pics but it is so pretty in the sun.
       This polish is a must have!!! It is so pretty and is a great holiday festive color.

Thanks for reading!!!

Niesha♥

Comments

Popular Posts