SPAM!!! OPI Collection + Lovin Nailz on Facebook Now!!!

I've been wanting to do a collection post for a while. So I decided to show my OPI collection first. I only have 28 of these beauties but I am working on more so lets get to the pics!

From Left to Right: Teenage Dream, Hawaiin Orchid, Short Story, La-Pazitively Hot, DS Signature, and Love is A Racket

From Left to Right: Royal Flush Blush, Need Sunglasses?, Pros & Bronze, Shim-Merry Chic, Sparkle-icious, and Quebec At Your Call

From Left to Right: Here Today...Aragon Tommorrow Suede, Guargantuan Green Grape, Stranger Tides, What's With the Cattitude, No Room For the Blues, and DS Magic

From Left to Right: Sapphire In the Snow, OPI Ink, Grape. Set. Match, Merry Midnight, Show It and Glow It, and Do You Lilac It?

From Left to Right: Servin Up Sparkle, Siver Shatter, Not Like the Movies, and Black Shatter

So that concludes my OPI Collection for now I have some more on the way and can't wait for them to join my stash.

Plus I Finally got around to figuring out how to make a facebook page for my blog, and now there is one. I would gladly appreciate it if you all would like my page!!! PS: I'm still getting a hang of it so maybe a little over the place. LOL!!

Click to LIKELovin Nailz on FB

Thanks!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts