Glam Slam England Swatches

Hi ladies, finally got time to do this post. I have swatches of the England Glam Slam which came out a little while ago. I loved these colors and I wanted them so freaking bad! Like I envied some you gals who had them already but its all good now I got and and so happy for the price I payed for them but I tell you about that later.

First off is Grape.Set.Match.
It's a red based purple with fuschia shimmer. It also have tiny blue glitters in it. I just love this color! 3 Coats

and next is Servin' Up Sparkle
It's a holo glitter with large hexogonal glitters.
I had to have this one. I knew it had to be super close to OPI Disco Ball.
I layered 2 Coats over GSM.
I wished there had been more large glitters in it as they were spaced out, and barely had any on my nail with out forcing them on my brush!

Overall, I loved this set! I love purples and glitter which made this a great buy.

Plus!! I paid $1.38 for this set off Amazon!!!! WTF!!!
Like most of us know, Swagbucks is an awesome site where you search and win for points, or do other little tasks to get points. I didn't believe it at first, tried out, and now I love the site. I have gotten 4 Amazon gift cards since August. It's very easy and if you sign up you can get 30 swagbucks + 15 for adding a photo + 5 for liking then on FB, add that all up for a easy 50 points to start with! So you should definately try it out plus it helps me out if you join through my referral. So please join because free money never hurts! Plus it makes you feel better not spending all your hard earned money on nail polish LOL!

CLICK HERE to JOIN!!!

Comments

Popular Posts