Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Haul

I went shopping this weekend with my babes just picking up some stuff. Everytime I go shopping I HAVE to go look at the polishes just to make sure if there is something new.Nothing new but the Essie and Justin Beiber polish at Wal-Mart. My Walgreens didnt even carry Milani for a long time so me seeing them this weekend made me so happy. I got 3 of the new Milani glitters, and its looks to me that Sinful Colors has new shades. I no I haven't seen these before, but I havent heard anything about them. It was so surprising to me. I think there are at least seven new ones but I only got four.


Milani Gems, Purple Gleam,and Blue Flash


Nicole by OPI OMB, Essie Nice Is Nice

Sinful Colors Unicorn, Why Not, Nirvana, and Savage

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture of the new sinfuls!
    I am going to have to keep my eyes open for them, especially Nirvana, and Savage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i'm the same way! i have to check for polishes! nice haul! and i love the sinful colors in unicorn. i'm a sucker for yellows and the name, though strange, is another selling point for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...