OPI- Here Today....Aragon Tomorrow Suede + Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Hi everyone!!! I hope everybody is having an awesome Tuesday!!! Today I'm wearing an awesome combo.

First is OPI Here Today....Aragon Tomorrow Suede. Woah that's a lot to write! It's a matte dark emerald green with shimmer. Yeah there called "suedes" but now there are lots of mattes that have shimmer so it's a matte polish to me.
2 Coats


I put this on with out even knowing Fresh Frog of Bel Air of the new Muppets collection would show up the next day. So it was their fate to be together.
2 Coats over HTAT(suede)


BEAUTIFUL!! I was staring at my nails all day! I original wanted this, then hated it, and then loved it again and I'm glad I changed my mine. Now I need the rest of the glitters. If only I get the luck to win them......praying hard!! If not time to save up my swagbucks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts