OPI-No Room for the Blues & Silver Shatter

I finally got my hands on OPI Silver Shatter and I'm having a love/hate relationship with it. For the first time wear I paired it with OPI No Room for the Blues.

It's a pretty sky blue creme.
This 2 coats.


Now I first did my left hand with the shatter and it came out perfectly.


And this morning I took pics and finished the right hand.
This failed horribly I don't know where I went wrong.
It didn't even shatter!!! GRRR!!!
I love the color combo, but the shatter can be very tricky. Do anyone who have the silver shatter have any tips on applying because I need it!!

Comments

  1. I love the color combo . It's gorgeous (: Sorry about the other hand .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have it, but you're certainly helping to make me want it! Looks great over that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that unlike Black shatter, Silver Shatter works best on freshly dried polish... so that'd be why yours right hand failed; you did it a day later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous shade on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey!!!!love your blog!
    awesome post
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue is gorgeous! I think i'm the only one who don't like the silver shatter :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts