Neon Gradient Leopard Nails

I have decided to do a neon nail design today. The sun is shining and its sooo hot! and I love neons! Neons were like the only colors I used to buy when I first got into nail polish.

So the colors I used where China Glaze Celtic Sun and Sinful Colors 24/7 and Dream On.
I first did 3 coats of white, and then I layered on Celtic Sun and use 24/7 on halfway down my nail and put Dream On on the tips.
This is how it all turned out.
24/7 got blended out into an orange color. Its is actually a pink, but you really can't see it
They are so awesome and eye searingly bright. I just love them.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. OMG ! I love this so oh so much ! The colors are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how bright it is. Time to pull out the neons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neons! Follower #152 now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is just awesome, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow:P summer is hereee:) ... bright colors are heree:) yeeeeey:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love neons! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im going to get my fill monday and im gonna see if they can do this design, i absolutely loooove it for the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW, this one is just jaw dropping. I saw it from the side menu and was like "yeaah....CLICK" I love bright colors like that.

    mani@manicabana.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts