ABC's of Lovin Nailz!!

HEY EVERYONE! I have been seening this go around lately and decided I wanted to join the fun and give you all a chance learn a little about lil ol' me!
Well let's get started!

A. AGE:
19 for the moment 4 more months to go for the 2nd decade!!!

B. Bed Size
QUEEN of course!

C. Chore I hate:
Um....all of them!!!

D. Day
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! That song..... no words.......

E. Essential start of your day:
Spongebob SquarePants.

F. Favorite Color:
Green

G. Gold or Silver?:
SILVER!!

H. Height:
5'6

I. Instruments:
Trumpet and Clarinet

J. Job Title:
Unemployed hopefully I will have one soon, but when grow up I want to be a nail technician!!

K. Kids
One day maybe soon.

L. Live
The middle of nowhere in Georgia

M. Mom's name:
Joy! oh what an unfitting name.(at times)

N. Nicknames
Um let's see first off there's Boot, Niesha, Sky, Dee, Nee-Nee, Georgia, Kuntry, the last two were unwanted, but I rolled with them in high school.

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
2


P. Pet Peeves:
Rude, overly loud, argue over nothing, liars!

Q. Quote from a movie:
You fuckin with me, then you fuckin with the best!!!
- Scarface. love that movie.

R. Right or left handed:
Lefty!

S. Siblings
Baby of 5. 4 sisters, 1 brother(desceased)

T. Time you wake up:
Between 8-11am

U. Underwear:
Boy shorts luv!!

V. Vegetable you hate:
Umm I actually love vegetables. They're good.
So for a food I hate would be cheese. EWWWW! At the thought!

W. What makes you late?:
Procrastination does.

X. Xrays you've had:
Head and mouth

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Well I can make only two things really, pancakes and spaghetti.
both are awesome!

Z. Zoo:
Um..... no thank you.
Well that's all my little ramble about me hope it helped to understand me better.
I hope others who read will try it out.
Bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts