TIHC Day 19- Bats

Hey ladies! I am late once again, BUT I had a reason to be. I really want everything to look perfect so I will be late if I have too. I know you all are gonna love these! Day 19 was BATS! I had so many ideas and didn't know exactly how to attempt them, or how I wanted them to come out. I finally watched a Robin Moses video on Youtube and figured it all out. (=
I loved these!!!! I love the bats, I did half moons, and a little crackle. Gotta show some love to my crackles from time to time!
I used:
OPI- Did It On Em
Pure Ice- Strobelight
Lechat- White(striper)
Black Acrylic Paint



Pretty Cool nails I would say! How do you guys like them?

Check out the these girls who also are taking the challenge!



Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment, Like, and Pin!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts