Sation Jelly Sandwich #2 using I Love Miss-self and Imagine-Sation

Hey ladies! I'm in the process of moving! So haven't had much time to make post Also all my precious polish babies are in the mail on there way to Georgia where I'll be living I pray nothing breaks. Anywho! I will have to take a small break till I get situated at my new place before I can post normally.

Now back to this mani it is another jelly sandwich mani! I used Imagine-Sation and I Love Miss-Self to create this look. I did 2 coats of Imagine-Sation and layered on I Love Miss-self. Then I used another coat of Imagine-Sation.


I Love this mani! The colors are cute on their own but these together is like THEBOMB.COM!!! I totally will rock this mani again! Hope you guys like this mani and try it out!


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Comment, Like, and Pin!

Comments

Popular Posts